Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome Mr President


Happy New Year Everyone. Seems kinda late but Its been a long while since I posted here on Freshdad. We welcome with open arms our new president Barack Obama. The excitement that has taken over this country has been simply unprecedented. My twins girls are now 20 months old, while they will never remember the incredible inaqueration day all of us expereinced. I made sure they would capture that day in the future. I started back on election day, as a family we walked to our local polling station where I video taped my girls first presidential election. I Thought this was very important and deep down I knew this was going to be a very special election for the country and the world. On Inagueration Day, I went out, bought all the newspapers and I documented everything all of us did that day, down to what we ate. I documented it in the form of a letter to my children. I am so happy i wrote this latter. I knew if I waited just a day, it would of not captured what all of us felt on January 20th, 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. It's fantastic. I've been a fan from day one. Jonathan